Chicago based Web Content Developer who is passionate about Web Design, eLearning, Online Course Development, Education, Publishing, and Content!
02/2013 - Present
- Implement storyboards into web based interactive online courses.
- Support Web Developer to update and enhance Hadley Web sites and other web applications.
- Perform accessibility testing of web applications collaboratively with Access Technology Specialist.
- Provide technical support to students enrolled in online courses.
- Assume other duties as assigned by the Director of Computer Services.
02/2012 - 08/2012
- Planned, scheduled, and managed production of all assigned web and print projects for the McGraw-Hill Higher Education group.
- Worked extensively on the McGraw-Hill Course Content Management System (http://connect.mcgraw-hill.com).
- Provided authors, editors, and other product team members with content preparation guidelines and evaluated sample work during development stage for technical and production compliance.
- Managed outsourced vendor and freelancer relationships to ensure successful completion of all assigned projects.
- Resolved issues as required to ensure successful completion of all assigned projects.
9/2008 - 2/2012
- Managed the Organization’s Learning Content Management System and supported all end users of the same.
- Responsibilities included system management of students, courses, classes, and reports for both Online as well as Instructor Led Training.
- Worked extensively with the Learning Content Management System Vendor in resolving website and content related issues.
- Supported the Learning and Development team and Trainers in troubleshooting issues related to the Learning Content Management System.
- Supported the Documentation Specialist in editing, checking quality, and uploading content (Word, PDF, HTML) to the Organization’s SharePoint intranet portal.
- Supported end users of Webex who use the application for training related purposes.
1/2003 - 6/2008
- Responsible for the creation, publishing, and management of online web content/programming/design for high quality textbooks.
- Review print/online content for innovation, marketability, and relevancy.
- Work alongside Producer to create prototypes and test new products on various machines and configurations.
- Create, edit and manage tech products as needed.
- Generated and managed online tests using a content management tool called “Builder” from Promissor. Created a user manual and trained Team members on the application.
- Position requires sound knowledge of HTML, Web, and Multimedia applications.
10/2001 - 2/2004
1/2001 - 6/2003
2/2000 - 6/2000
- Worked on developing the company’s corporate website using HTML and various other Internet related tools.
6/1993 - 6/1999
- Responsible for carrying out assigned tasks in the areas of Technology, Systems, Customer Relations, and Software Testing.
- Master of Science degree in Printing Technology from the School of Printing Management and Sciences, College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Systems Management from NIIT, National Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India.
- Bachelor of Science degree with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as major subjects from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
- Introduction to Ajax Programming.
- Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
- Introduction to PHP and MySQL Online Course
- Intermediate PHP and MySQL Online Course
- Web Design related courses.
- Instructional Design and Content Writing Certificate (Online) Course
- Web Development related courses.
- Web Development related courses.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Macintosh.
- Software Tools: Dreamweaver, HTML/5, CSS, WordPress, Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Willing to learn and master any additional software that may be required by the position.
- Email: email@example.com
- Home: 847-972-0053 | Cell: 630-728-9288